Sunday 4 May 2014

The Batman & The Catwoman - The secret Mission!

Once a upon a time ...there was a batman and a catwoman ....the batman saw this catwoman walking down the road...when he stop her...and their story starts from there....

Catwoman: Imaoo there we have Mr. Batman.
Batman: Hmm, I Love to touch your tail! 
Catwoman: Imaoo... don´t touch it there....touch it here...
Catwoman takes batman's hand and show him the way! 

After a few minutes... Batman says 

Batman: Ow so this is how it feels to touch your tail, catwoman?
Catwoman answers: PURrrr imao b a t m a n ... where did you learn to touch this way?
Batman: I learn it from my father Mr. Bats.
Catwoman: Purrr...Mr. Bats? Hmm...I have heard that name from somewhere...
Meanwhile Batman is still holding the catwoman's tail in his hands. And he is dreaming away to take her on a very rofl mission! 

Catwoman says: Imaoo  PPurrrr...will you stop holding my tail pls? 
Batman says: ow, did I still holding your tail??? excuse me my dear cat lady. 

Catwoman: cat lady? PuRrrr imaoooo I like it when you call me that. 


Suddenly it gets dark and they could see the stars and the moon shining on them.
And it is time for their "secret mission"
The End? ( big smile)   

MS DJ JULES GOING LIVE FOR YOU. Mix Hits + FREESTYLER MUSIC - EDM music. & CLUB SOHO

What: MS DJ JULES GOING LIVE FOR YOU. Mix Hits + FREESTYLER MUSIC - EDM music. When: 12 PM SLT [21:00 CET] Wednesdays & FRIDAYS 1:30 PM ...